Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About me

Hello class! My name is Scotty Cooper most people that know me usually call me sunshine because I am always smiling. I was born and raised in Lake City, South Carolina, with five other siblings. Currently here at Clemson I am a second semester sophomore. My major is Sports Management. Most of my time is consumed by football here at Clemson because I am a Linebacker on the football team. Other than football, things that I enjoy doing are listening to music, speaking in front of large crowds, meeting new people, and traveling. There is a lot more about me that I could probably go on in detail in this little square box that you are reading out of, but I would have to tell you that getting to know me during this semester will be much better.

Scotty Cooper

1 comment:

  1. Scotty I wanted to see what you had to think about the other peoples presentations in class because yours was one of my favorites. But then I got to reading what you had to say about yourself and I wanted to touch on one thing. And that is how you enjoy speaking in front of large crowds. Well I can definitely see that you enjoy doing so because the momentum you possess on stage continues from beginning to end. I think you should maybe consider this in your future. People hate speaking in front of crowds and the ones that love it can make great success out of themselves. I think you do a great job speaking and should not stop.

    ReplyDelete